Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Moshi iVisor Anti Glare Screen Protector Kindle FIRE Product Review





My Rating:  2 stars = I Don't Like It

 

Cons:

 

The text for reading is made fuzzy by the anti-glare screen. This is unacceptable to me. My primary use of the KINDLE FIRE is for reading books which are 99% or more text. The fuzzy text font occurs with all three colors of the screen. I already have the font enlargened. I did a side by side comparison also by putting the anti-glare screen protector on the bottom half only and viewing the clear font on top and the fuzziness below.

 

It is hard to remove when you want to take it off. I had to rely on my young son's thin fingernail to pry it off, but the first time it went under his nail bed and hurt him. My own thicker fingernail was to thick to remove the shield.

 

Pros:

 

This is one piece of thick-ish plastic. It does not bend.

 

This is very simple to install, it places right on the screen inside the raised up border.

 

The way the shield is made is impossible to have bubbles of air trapped under it, it's amazing.

 

This can be washed with soap and water, dried, and placed back on.

 

This truly is an anti-glare screen.

 

The screen responsiveness is excellent.

 

I rate this product 2 stars = I Don't Like It because I need the clearest and sharpest font to read books with. The reason I didn't rate it 1 star is because of the great responsiveness with your finger touching the screen, the fact that indeed it is anti-glare, that it is really easy to install and because it is washable.

NOTE: This company makes a "crystal clear" screen protector which is not anti-glare. Perhaps that is what I need?

Disclosure: I received one unit of this product from Amazon.com's Vine program for the purpose of reviewing it for Amazon.com. I was not paid to write the review or to blog it.

No comments: