Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thank You for Buying From Amazon Through My Blog

I earn a commission from sales that link from my blog to Amazon. Who does this is private information that is not shared with me, so I don't know who to thank, so thank you, whoever you are!

The commission is based on the number of sales per month, so even if you are buying a 10 cent used book, it helps me when you buy it from my blog. The commission depends on the money spent, it's a percentage, but the percentage I earn goes up with the more items sold. So please continue to buy your 99 cent books or 99 cent MP3 songs through my blog, it really helps me. The more individual items that are sold in a month means I earn more money on ALL the sales.

The way it works it you link through from my blog, to any Amazon page. Whatever you put into your shopping cart and finalize the sale within 24 hours gives me commission.

If you have items in your wish list on Amazon and link through from the blog over to Amazon then go into your wish list and add items to your shopping cart, I'd get the commission.

So, thank you everyone!