Thursday, December 22, 2011

Hard to Get a Good Photo of My Sons Lately

Younger son, age eleven, is again at the stage where he makes faces every time I try to snap a photo. Here I am bothering him while he is playing a role playing game on the Internet.


Older son has not been cooperating either, asking if something I photo will be blogged or wind up on Facebook "where your friends always comment saying I'm handsome and I hate that". Here he is trying to grab the camera out of my hand as I'm shooting.


Well, that's life with boys. You can't always get good candid photos of them, no matter how hard you try.

1 comment:

Amy B Gracey said...

Hi Christine. I totally get it about the boys and pictures. I have the same problem with my teenage nephews!

But what I am really writing about is homeschooling. I see how vast and wide the movement has become. And I want to tell the story of the one woman who really propelled the movement forward...my mom.

I would love it if you would check a very shortened version of this story on http://www.examiner.com/spiritual-perspectives-in-baltimore/in-the-face-of-adversity-the-story-behind-the-home-schooling-movement. And share it with those you know who also homeschool.

Thank you.

Amy Gracey