Our move is at the half way point, almost. I can't blog during this time because:
1. I had the internet shut off in our house on August 1.
2. August 1 and 2 we had movers in the house helping us move out. One of those days was a nonstop 21+ hour hard working day! No time to even blog by email with my iPhone!
3. August 3 was spent clearing up loose ends at the house and prepping the yard for the house to be sold.
4. On August 4 my iPhone4 stopped delivering my emails so now I can't blog via the new mobile thing with Blogger.
5. I have had two major problems and multiple minor problems to contend with every day including a few things that are unresolved at this moment. Dealing with those is a higher priority than blogging.
6. I'm on the hotel internet now which is the slowest and worst Internet connection I have had in years. What's up with that, Marriott? Very disappointing.
I'll blog when it is technically and physically possible, sorry readers!