Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Bit Out of Order

A caution for my regular blog readers and personal friends: you may find my upcoming posts confusing, I apologize. I am getting ready to publish some posts that were written in the past but that I'd chosen not to publish back then. I hope this isn't too confusing.

I am busy on a project that will be revealed to everyone here soon, which some of you may already know about from in real life discussions or via other Internet communications. Until that revelation I hope my posts don't confuse you with back and forth in time references.

Also due to the busy-ness I'm having with the giant project I will be doing less writing of posts on the same day they are published. I am going to try to blog when I have free time and will set them to auto-publish in the upcoming days. However, Blogger is having technical problems with that feature and some days instead of publishing at the set time, Blogger moves the post back into the draft folder, so the auto-publish fails, and I don't realize it until later.

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

KC said...

Hi Christine,
Maybe you could publish the approximate date you wrote the older posts when you add them? That way it might not be as confusing for those of us who don't know you personally. I hope things are looking up for you guys!