Sunday, January 16, 2011

Playing with Digital Art Program

My kids and I are having fun playing around learning to use Autodesk SketchBook Pro 2011. It uses the computer and mouse (no other special equipment) and the art tools range from things like paint, marker, pencil, and airbrush.

What amazes me is how my visual-spatial learner has an intuitive sense for using programs he knows nothing about; he's a real whiz at this already.












Disclosure: I received this product from Amazon Vine product review program. For my blog's full disclosure statement see the link at the top of my blog's sidebar.

1 comment:

Michelle P said...

Since I have found your blog I try to read it often! I love all the info that you post especially about visual-spatial learners, I think I have at least one of those in my house! It just amazes me that my VSL son can't spell simple words to save his life BUT give him a computer and I don't have to explain anything to him!

Michelle
Homeschooling two boys, three dogs, eight fish and a grown man in North Carolina since 2007!