Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy with New Comb Binder Machine

I have wanted a comb binder machine for years so I could bind e-books we use for homeschooling and other things like knitting patterns I buy over the internet, but I was putting it off due to the cost.


The machine I own is the Fellowes Office Comb Binder Pulsar 300, if you want to read my review click here to link to read it on my other blog.




Disclosure: I received this product from the Amazon Vine product review program. The rules of my BlogHer account prohibit me from publishing my review on this blog. For my blog's full disclosure statement click the link at the top of my blog's sidebar.

1 comment:

Diane said...

One more question. Did you have to buy the writing pad to work with the software or can you use the software by itself?
Thanks
Diane