Friday, December 31, 2010

Carnival of Homeschooling Week 261 Published





The Carnival of Homeschooling Week 261 was published at Janice Campbell Taking Time for Things That Matter on December 28, 2010.



This Carnival provides a lot of homeschool-related reading. Take a look!





I enter these Carnivals and encourage you to as well.





If you have a blog or a website and write about homeschooling I encourage you to consider submitting an entry to this weekly blog Carnival. For information on how to make a submission, see here.



Enjoy!



Technorati Tags: , , , , .

2 comments:

JunebugJones said...

So, I'm a totally new blogger (I'm using it to motivate myself to keep up afterschooling!) and after quickly scanning over the Carnival website, I had a question. Do you send a post that you think was a particularly good one to showcase with the idea that it will bring more viewers/followers to your blog? Thanks! I'm enjoying your blog!

christinemm said...

Hi Junebug Jones,
I usually pick a post on homeschooling that I've written in the last week.

Some weeks I blog more about homeschooling than other times. Sometimes after submitting a post I realize the next day's post was "better" but the submission was already done before that was ever penned and published. I could save that one up to submit the next week but honestly I don't put effort into it like that. I have been blogging almost 6 years so I am more laid back now than in the beginning.

I spend about 15 seconds thinking about what post to submit, it is about homeschooling and something useful or a personal story and usually always positive in nature.

Good luck with your blog and with afterschooling!