Saturday, November 27, 2010

Duracell Mygrid Usb Charger Product Review by ChristineMM

Duracell Mygrid Usb Charger Product Review by ChristineMM



My Star Rating: 5 stars out of 5

My Summary Statement: Easy to Use, Love That So Many Devices Can Be Used With It











This device is so simple to use. It is basically a battery that you first charge by plugging it into a USB port on any type of computer you use. When it is charged you then plug any number of other devices into it to charge those.



I used this to charge my Android (Droid) phone and also a regular mobile phone on the first day I received it.



This is helpful when traveling or commuting to work because we no longer have to carry a variety of chargers to fit each device.



The best thing though is you can charge this ahead of time then use it while on the go. For example if you leave the house with a the MyGrid charged you can use it to recharge your mobile phone or smart phone while still on the go AND you can use your device while it is charging! There is no need to delay use of your mobile device and wait until you get back to a building with an electrical outlet, leave it in your car charging if you already own a cigarette lighter charging cord.



It is convenient mostly for travel and commuting to have one battery that can recharge various portable items such as mobile phones, smart phones, e-reader devices and audio players (MP3 players and iPods).



I have nothing negative to say about this product, just praise!



Disclosure: I received this product (value $28-36) from the Amazon Vine product review program. I was not paid to write this review nor was I under obligation to write a positive review. For my blog’s full disclosure statement see the link at the top of my blog’s sidebar.

1 comment:

Jack said...

The Duracell Mygrid USB Charger allows you to carry extra power for USB chargeable devices. It comes with attachments for both standard and micro USB charging, but can be adapted for others as long as you have a USB cord.