Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sir Ken Robinson Partial Lecture Animated

In January 2009 I heard Sir Ken Robinson lecture in Ridgefield, Connecticut on one of his first book tour lectures to promote his book The Element. I blogged about that lecture: Heard Sir Ken Robinson Lecture Last Night.

This new video is an animated presentation set to recorded lecture audio by Sir Ken Robinson. This was the same content as part of that lecture I heard in person in early 2009. This section talks about the history of mass schooling and education and touches upon "the ADHD epidemic" and touches upon a paradigm shift in education.








Related Posts of Mine About Sir Ken Robinson

Newest Sir Ken Robinson Video (May 2010)

The Element Book Review by ChristineMM (January 2009) Note: I have received both kudos and complaints about the long length of this review. I wish I used more brevity but it is what it is, I was in a gushing mindset when I wrote it.  Take it or leave it.

1 comment:

teresacooks said...

This was so interesting - thanks for posting it.