Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Carnival of Homeschooling Week 247 Published



The Carnival of Homeschooling Week 247 has been published at As For Our House.

This Carnival provides a lot of homeschool-related reading. Take a look!

I enter these Carnivals and encourage you to as well.

If you have a blog or a website and write about homeschooling I encourage you to consider submitting an entry to this weekly blog Carnival. For information on how to make a submission, see here.

Enjoy!

Technorati Tags: , , , , .

3 comments:

atara said...

Do you know of any encouraging forums on homeschooling? Thanks!
Steph
brightman73@yahoo.com

christinemm said...

Hi Steph,
Not sure exactly what kind of encouragement you need but there is a large active board with different topics at The Well Trained Mind, see forums.

There is some chat at Secular Homeschooling but I have been too busy to check that out.

Are there any YahooGroups for your local area? I have one for my county and another for my whole state.

There are other Yahoo Groups by types of homeschooling (methods) with members from around USA and sometimes around the world too.

atara said...

THanks! Love your blog...