Friday, July 16, 2010

Google Reader

I'm finally catching up with some of you. I am starting to use Google Reader to read my favorite blogs.

Gone from my sidebar today is the list of blogs I faithfully read and my favorite podcasts. I used to look at that list, see a new post, and click through to read it. Instead my Google Reader is filled with their subscriptions.

If you haven't tried Google Reader, give it a try. It's free. Go to google.com, click 'more' then 'reader'. Sign up for a free Google account if you don't have one. Then 'add subscription' and search for the blog name you want to follow.

2 comments:

SAHMinIL said...

I love google reader as well! Even is I get backed up and have over 900 posting to get through I can do it little bit at a time with no real fever of missing anything. It over time is really a time saver. :)

JeniferRiddle said...

I, too, have recently fallen in love with Google Reader.

Have you used the subscribe as you read application? It is so easy that you end up with so many subscriptions you can't possibly read them all in one day. Not that I would know anything about that. ;)