Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Yes, I'm Baking

Although I've only blogged about the start of the gingerbread creations, in real life I am indeed baking.

I've blogged all this before, so here are some links that talk about the recipes and have photos.

I've made two batches of anginette cookies of which there are exactly five left, less than 24 hours later. I note if you use the recipe I use one batch fills two cookie sheets. So multiply the recipe if you need to. Today I'll be making yet another batch!

I made one batch of triple chocolate biscotti.

I made two batches of pignoli cookies, my personal favorite Italian cookie.

I've made a total of five batches of fudge. I wanted to make more but have run out of time and/or energy.

If all goes as planned I'll have time to take photos of my son's gingerbread creations and will blog those before Christmas.

2 comments:

MoonNStarMommy said...

Ooooooooooooh I hope to be baking tomorrow :) We still have to make cookies!

erik said...

Thanks for the links! I love your recipes! They all made my Christmas sweeter.
tiny home plans