Friday, May 22, 2009

Ace of Cakes at New York Yankees Game 5/01/09

Our family was surprised to see the artists of Ace of Cakes reality TV show on the FoodTV channel (they are from Charm City Cakes in Baltimore Maryland) when we were at the New York Yankees game on May 1, 2009. They had crafted a cake in the shape of the new New York Yankees stadium. We are fans of the Ace of Cakes show.

These photos are of the gigantic video screen at the new stadium, taken from my seat in the second to last row!



Above: Left to right: Geof Manthorn, Chef Duff Goldman and Mary Smith







As a comparison here is the view with the longest zoom I could get on my camera (sorry for the blur).



External Links

Ace of Cakes page on FoodTV

3 comments:

Love 2B Homeschoolers said...

Oh I am so jealous - we love that show!

MoonNStarMommy said...

That is AWESOME!! I love Duff!!

Ticketwood said...

The Yankees are another team that started slowly but they’ve turned it around. Since Alex Rodriguez returned, the entire squad has played much better. They should keep going to keep pace with the others. I really like them; they’ve always been my favourite teams in MLB. Just read about them here:
http://www.yankeesground.com