Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Recommending Homeschool Classifieds Site

Today I visited the Homeschool Classifieds site for the first time.

I might have heard the name of this site in the past on a homeschool email list but had never visited the site to see what it was about. Today I saw it mentioned on the Homeschooler's Corner discussion board on the PaperBackSwap.com website. If you are curious about Paperbackswap.com, click on icon below if you want to peek at the site, which swaps paperback, hardcover and audio books (membership is free).

PaperBackSwap.com - Our online book club offers free books when you swap, trade, or exchange your used books with other book club members for free.

Homeschool Classifieds site is a free site where homeschoolers can resell their used or never used homeschooling curriculum or books to other homeschoolers.

I have not used it yet but may in the future.

I updated my list of sites and places to buy used homeschooling stuff or to resell your own today. You can read my list here:

Sites to Find Free or to Buy Used Books for Homeschooling

Since September I have culled no less than ten boxes of homeschooling curriculum, books, and kits for resale or swapping out. I am too busy to deal with that right now so they are sitting in boxes!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Hi Christine!

Thanks for the tip!

I also found a nice site about a week or so ago - it looks like it is kind of new but very nice. At least I found a couple of really good deals.

The site is - www.edifyathome.com

Thanks for all of your wonderful advice!

Blessings,
hsmom0f4