Friday, December 26, 2008

My Road

Here are some images of house-less sections of the road I live on. Well, I live on a corner and this is one of the roads I live on...

I wanted to move to exactly this place, this town and this section of town, so I could be surrounded by woods. We left a more typical suburb with lots divided up into exactly one acre parcels, lawn to lawn, on and on for a home in this quieter place. More woods and less people is a wonderful thing. I'm not a city person by any means. This is where I feel at home.



A pine grove...



Hardwood forest...



Photos taken in Fairfield County, Connecticut by ChristineMM on 12/12/08.

1 comment:

Ruth in NC said...

Your photos remind me of the beauty of Fairfield County. I lived there over 20 years ago, but since I was an intern and resident in medicine at Danbury Hospital at the time, there was not a lot of time for the beauty.

I enjoy your blog. It makes me wonder what it would be like to homeschool my crew in Ct rather than NC.

Happy New Year.