Thursday, August 28, 2008

Links to Inspirational and Funny Homeschooling Video

This is a great son: "I Will Survive (the First Year of Homeschooling)"

Set to tune of “I Will Survive”, which was originally written by Freddie Perren and Dino Fekaris. Original song was performed by Gloria Gaynor. Words altered “with apologies” by homeschooling mother and blogger Natalie Criss. Video has been created by Julie Melendez featuring photos from CHEER homeschooling mothers “and survivors”.

Blog post of Natalie Cross with her revised song lyrics can be read here.

Video can be watched on YouTube at this link or by watching it below.



When I first read the words online last week, I loved it and it made me laugh.

When I saw this video I smiled, especially when I see all the happy mothers and happy kids!

I love it!!

Technorati Tags: , , , , .

No comments: