Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Parents Should Watch "Middle School Confessions"

I have so much to say and not enough time to say it.

If you have access to HBO Family channel and you are a parent or teacher please watch "Middle School Confessions", a documentary released in January 2002 which is re-running this month.



My heart broke for the victim-kids in this documentary as well worrying about and wondering how the kids who chose certain behaviors (sexual activity, drinking, smoking, skipping school) ended up faring in life (so far). I would like a 2008 update to hear how they are 6-7 years after they were interviewed. That would put most of the kids at age 19-22 today.

See the above link for show infomation, the schedule of air times, and a parent guide.

1 comment:

christinemm said...

I received a lovely comment from Casey Black who was on this show. I was asked to not publish the email so I can't publish the full comment.