Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Carnival of Homeschooling Week 135 Has Been Published



The Carnival of Homeschooling Week 135 was published today by Consent of the Governed.

There are a lot of entries in this blog carnival. It provides a lot of homeschool-related reading (and its free, too).

I have an entry in this blog carnival.

If you have a blog or a website and write about homeschooling I encourage you to consider submitting an entry to this weekly blog Carnival. For information on how to make a submission, see here.

Enjoy!

Technorati Tags: , , , , .

1 comment:

christinethecurious said...

I couldn't find the contact me button, so this is off topic. You are the only other homeschooling blogger I've read to mention F.I.R.S.T Lego League, so I'm curious to read about your experience with it.

What have you decided about your boy's participation this year? Do you and your husband coach or work as support parents? Will that be one of the drive to projects you set aside this year for staying home and working through you kitchen table homeschool goals?

I've just registered my son's team for this year, my husband coaches his team, I coach the Jr F.I.R.S.T. team for our younger boy, it's a big part of our lives in the Fall.

Thanks,
Christine in Massachusetts