Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My Blog Visitor #190,000 & My 2000th Post

This blog post is my 2000th post. I began blogging three years and three months ago.

Today I had my 190,000th blog visitor. I began counting the statistics for my blog five months after I started blogging. So since July 2005 I have had 190,000 blog visitors.

I like to take a peek at who each 10,000th visitor is.

This blog visitor came directly to my blog by inputting the blog’s URL into their browser window. The reader has IP Address 68.9.143 and use Cox Commuications for their ISP. They logged in from Cheshire, Connecticut, which is in New Haven county and is about a 35 minute drive from my house! I wonder if this is one of the two moms that I met years ago through La Leche League that now also happen to homeschool and that I know live in Cheshire? Site Meter says they read one blog post and read three comments and were on my blog for 17 minutes. They visited on 5/27/08 at 5:56 pm.

3 comments:

Love 2B Homeschoolers said...

Yeah, that was me :-)

christinemm said...

LOL I had a feeling it was you and if not, M.

Nice picture that is with your Blogger profile!

Elisheva Hannah Levin said...

Congratulations, Thinking Mother!

Two thousand posts? Wow!
You are prolific and your blog is very interesting.

Enjoy this momentary rest on your laurels!