Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Three Alleged Murder Plot Suspects (aged 13) Arrested

This is a slideshow of photos of three 13 year old’s who admit to having hatched a plan to murder schoolmates then kill themselves. Each slide has a caption under it, be sure to scroll down to read all of it. Some of the plans were stated on a MySpace account, WFTV reported in the below slideshow.

Slideshow on WFTV.com

Something is very wrong in our society, this is so scary and sad. What is our world coming to?


And did these parents know what their kids were talking about in IM's and doing with their MySpace pages?

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Oh, my goodness! My daughter is 13. That's awful!

I have access to everything she does on the internet. I can see her Facebook messages, I can watch her blog, I see everything. That's the way it has to be. I hate to think that most parents couldn't be bothered.

Visit To Love, Honor and Vacuum today!