Saturday, March 22, 2008

Another Clutter TV Show: Clean House

While channel surfing at the gym yesterday I came across a show I didn’t know existed. It is called Clean House.

Clean House features a team from the show who comes to help a family of packrats. They clean out the house of the unnecessary clutter, organize the home and have a tag sale to sell the stuff.

This is very much like the now-off-the-air show, Clean Sweep. In fact, the shows are nearly identical.

Watching the show made me want to go home and declutter. And in fact that is what I did! My house is nothing like the one that was on the TV show, thank goodness, but it was inspiring and I can always use some inspiration to declutter, organize and clean the house!

Article: The Psychology of It All on 'Clean House'

Technorati Tags: , , , , .

1 comment:

Sheila said...

I love those shows! And my kids do, too!

We don't have a TV, but everytime I go and speak somewhere and the kids come, they love checking to see what shows are on. My 13-year-old wants to be a professional organizer when she grows up.

This weekend we went to my mother's and got rid of about 100 items of clothing out of her closet so she has room for more stuff that is currently scattered around her house.

I don't think Mom thought it was fun, but we sure did!

Happy Easter!


Visit To Love, Honor and Vacuum today!