Monday, December 17, 2007

Hilarous Homeschool Family Video

A parody of “The Adams Family” television show theme song done by and about a homeschooling family: Our Homeschool Family.

I found it hilarious.

Don't get uptight if you feel this doesn't represent your family. Lighten up. Hey, even if your family is different maybe you can think about what lyrics and visuals you’d use to describe your family.

My favorite line is when they say they “never go to Hooters”. Ditto for our family, I have a rule against it!

Hat Tip: Cause of Our Joy

3 comments:

Elisheva Hannah Levin said...

We enjoyed it!

I think they got every stereotype about homeschool families into the song.

If people are offended by it because it doesn't match their (normal?) homeschool family, then they've missed the point.

And we've never been to Hooters, either.

Kimberly said...

I am not officially homeschooling and I only have one kiddo but I found that very funny....it is cute! Thanks for sharing...how clever are they!

Dana said...

It doesn't "fit" my family, but I found it all the more hilarious. The family does represent the stereotypes in a way (large family, etc.), and can still play with the stereotypes.

I like people with a sense of humor about the criticisms. : )