Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Two Great Real Homeschooling Posts

Honesty can be SO refreshing. When things aren’t perfect in a homeschooling family’s life we often wonder if we are the only ones experiencing the non-perfection. Read these two entries published this week, if you want proof that you are not the only one!

Here is a post which tells the not so perfect day that one family had. This is the element of ‘real life’ that sometimes is missing from some homeschoolers’ descriptions of the homeschooling lifestyle

Blakeney Academy: What a Day

This post is one of worrying about the homeschooling lessons not going as planned, an honest confession of self-doubt and worry.

Mother Crone's Homeschool: When things don't go well...take Jane's advice

Technorati Tags: .

1 comment:

Sebastian said...

Thanks for the link. I have to say that I'm so glad this happened after I started making a weekly school schedule. I know that I would have gotten much less done if I'd been in my normal fly by the seat of the pants mode.