Thursday, September 27, 2007

"William Tell Overture for Moms" aka "Mom's Overture by Anita Renfroe"

This is hilarious. A typical parenting experience in America.

Was published on YouTube as "Mom's Overture by Anita Renfroe" ---


Was published on YouTube as "William Tell Overture for Moms"---


This is also known as the "William Tell Momism" and "Momsense" by Anita Renfroe.

I found the Momsense lyrics posted online here. I won't post them here as they are legally protected by copyright and I don't want to violate copyright law or disrespect the author by reprinting them here.

Now who wants to write a homeschool mom version??

I see that now Anita Renfroe is selling a DVD.

Hat Tip: V., a local homeschool mom friend of mine.

Links:


Anita Renfroe, comedian's offical webpage (video is there too).

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , .

1 comment:

christinemm said...

Someone just told me that someone is claiming they have a copyright to this William Tell Overture for Moms and that videos of it online are being pulled down. That is why my link is no longer working.

Keep checking YouTube for a new copy. YOu never know if someone is going to put it up again...