Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Virus On My Computer

Well my PC had a virus. I don't know how this Trojan Dowloader HT creeped in as my anti-virus software had deflected it many times per day in the last couple of weeks. One weird thing is did to me was not allow me to publish blog entries.

I just downloaded the free trial of Ad Aware and ran that program to see if that would remove the problem.

Let's see if this can get published.

Update: It works. I can blog. Hooray! Stay tuned for some blog entries.

Second update: I can't get any other new blog entry to publish. I don't know what is going on but at this point I suspect it is a problem with Blogger. I am completely miffed. I have four blog entries to publish that I can't. Groan.

1 comment:

Mama Chaos said...

Oh no! I hate when a virus sneaks by. My PC is infected with something and we can't find it. Its so irritating!