Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Going To Be In Audience of "Live With Regis and Kelly" Tomorrow

My friend asked me to go along with her to see the taping of tomorrow's "Live With Regis and Kelly" tomorrow. The tickets are free.

Last week this same friend saw the show taped and was in a seat right near the front and was very visible on the screen twice. I wonder if I will be visible in the audience.

I don't usually watch this television show, but I am up for a free fun event with my girlfriends. I am considering this like a "Mom's Night Out" except in this case it will be a "Mom's Morning Out" and will require me getting up at 5:00 a.m. (very early for me) and dressing up in nice clothes, putting on makeup and maybe even using hairspray—and to be out the door before 6:00 in the morning. My friend is driving us into the City, at that time of the morning there usually is not much traffic (unless there is bad weather or an accident).

I see that the show I will be seeing taped will feature last year's runner-up for American Idol 2006, Katherine McPhee, who will perform live. I just checked online and saw her debut album was released yesterday. My husband wonders if all audience members will be given a free CD recording of the album. I don't know if "Live" does that or if that is just an Oprah and Dr. Phil thing. Since I am an American Idol fan I am interested to see Katherine McPhee perform and be interviewed on the show.

Also actress Sienna Miller will be there (I don't even know who that is, sorry). I just looked her up on the Internet and can report I've never seen anything she has been in (can you tell I don't watch a ton of movies?).

I’ll let you know how it goes!

Technorati Tags: , , , .

No comments: