Wednesday, December 20, 2006

A Very Good Article About Lyme Disease

This article does a very good job of explaining one family’s battle with Lyme Disease as well as covering all the issues of the problems with current testing, doctor’s ignorance about the Disease, problems with CDC reporting, misdiagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis (a not infrequent thing), and treatment issues.

Title: Family battles Lyme
By Patti Jares, Staff Writer
Published 12/20/06
Published by: The Wickenburg Sun (Wickenburg, Arizona)

Technorati Tags: , , .

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Ironically, I found your blog after searching about MUS vs. Singapore, only to find that you have posted about Lyme too. All of these ticks your family has had- WOW! I'm not sure I'd ever want to go Connecticut after seeing your blog!

I am currently being treated for Lyme (story on my blog), since last fall. My symptoms were mainly neurological as well as fevers and flu-like symptoms.

I'm sorry your son is having to go through Lyme. I hope he continues to get better.