Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Carnival of Homeschooling Week Nine is Up

Week Nine of the Carnival of Homeschooling has been published at Why Homeschool?

This week Henry Cate matches the Homeschool Carnival Submitters to nine Ancient Greek Mythological Goddesses. I applaud Henry for his creativity!

I participated in this Carnival and have been categorized as:

Terpsichore the "Whirler" is the muse of dancing and is often seen dancing with her lyre and a plectrum, an instrument used for plucking stringed instruments.

I am flattered to be considered to be an inspiration and a muse. Dare I confess that some days I feel like a complainer or a windbag?

If you want to read what homeschoolers are doing and thinking, take a look at the Ninth Carnival of Homeschooling. Consider it “me time”—relax, sit back and read to your heart’s content.

Technorati Tags: , , .

1 comment:

christinemm said...

I received this by private email and thought I'd share it.

I really appreciate the time you spend sharing your thoughts and knowledge!

Thank you... and keep it coming!
MS