Friday, September 30, 2005

Typogenerator--Fun!

I found out about this fun and cool (and free) website:
www.typogenerator.net.

This is fun to play with if you have time to spare.

You type in a word then run the program. It searches google images site for images linked to that word, and it uses text found for that word also. It uses a computer program to scramble the images and words and changes the colors, for a collage effect. You never know what will turn up. You can do more than one try for each keyword if you want or ask it to make a new image over and over with the same background, etc.

I played with this a few weeks ago. I saved some of my favorites to my hard drive by using the mouse's right button to click on the image and following the usual procedure for saving a document.

With homeschooling the world is the classsroom

I loved that with the (just the) keyword "Homeschooling" a map image came up. This made me think "with homeschooling the world is the classroom".

3 comments:

jon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Enlargement said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.