Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Surprise! A 14th Treasure for "A Treasure's Trove"

Thanks to an email from my Treasure Troving cohort, I learned about this today!

Just when I thought it was all over, author Michael Stadther announces a surprise 14th treasure is hidden as part of the national treasure hunt connected to his book "A Treasure's Trove". This token represents the character Rusful.

See here for the press release.

I was kind of relieved when I thought it was over as I knew that I had tried and failed, at finding a treasure. Now it is not over!

I have a theory that I thought would apply to the solving of the surprise 13th Pook token. However that theory was not applied to Pook. Perhaps it applies to the 14th treasure?

I do know that at this point in time I am too busy with other real life things to go back to solving the puzzle in ATT....

1 comment:

V Mold said...

10% of Web users read blogs at least once a week
RSS feeds are used by 6%, compared to 2% in 2004. Trackbacks The URI to TrackBack this entry is: http://blogs.zdnet.com/ITFacts/wp-trackback.php?p=9050 No trackbacks yet.
Love the info. Very uesful. Learn about st croix fishing rods at my site. Valuable st croix fishing rods information.

Check it out when you have time.