Monday, June 13, 2005

My Quiz Result: How Your Friends See You

I agree with this only about 50%. I was on the fence for almost half of the questions so went back and changed my answers. I got the same result, which seemed strange.

I would say my friends think I over-think things or that I analyze things they never dreamed of thinking about.

I have never been told by anyone that I am a "slow and steady plodder", nor do I think that I am a "plodder".

I do examine almost everything from every angle but DO MAKE A DECISION, of course, it is always the best decision for me, at the time.

Serious decisions are never made impulsively, so making a serious decision without careful thought is not at all my style. I am impulsive about fun things, like what to do on a free day, traveling on a moment's notice, or back when this was possible, I was an impulsive shopper and had fun spending money.

The quiz is short and fast. Check it out, maybe yours will be more accurate.

Slow and Steady
Your friends see you as painstaking and fussy.

They see you as very cautious, extremely careful, a slow and steady plodder.

It'd really surprise them if you ever did something impulsively or on the spur of the moment.

They expect you to examine everything carefully from every angle and then usually decide against it.


No comments: