Thursday, June 09, 2005

Another Charlotte Mason style science curriculum

I just learned of this curriculum for science in the Classical style with the Charlotte Mason method, using living books. It is called “Life Science with Living Books” by Book Nest Guides. I have not seen it, so can’t review it. But if you are interested, here is the author’s website for the description and ordering information.

I see that it contains Biblical references and evolution vs. creationism comments. It contains book lists by topic, writing assignments, science vocabulary, activities and experiments. I can’t find what age range/grade range this is for on the site. The price is $24.95 and it is purchased directly through the author.

Sample pages from the guidebook can be viewed by visiting the site. Scroll down to the bottom of this page for the link.

If anyone uses this program and wants to share your opinions of it, please leave a comment here on my blog, or email me (see my profile for email contact information).

No comments: