Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Helpful Book Lists and Homeschooling Article Website: Regena's Lists

Regena has compiled a list of her favorite books to use to homeschool with the classical method on her website. Her lists include the grammar and logic stage of the trivium. There are lists for many subject areas.

I don’t know anything about Regena except she is a homeschooling mother with a very helpful website!

The site states she has shared these lists on “The Well Trained Mind” message boards.

The more I hear about this message board, the more I think I have been missing out on something wonderful by not having joined the discussions. (Yes, friends, I am not on every single homeschooling chat list!)

I see that Regena’s site has lots of articles, check out the article links on her home page.

2 comments:

Jim Naka said...

Your blog is excellent - keep it up! Don't miss visiting this site about child toy store

selfpublishingtips said...

learn about magazine publishing self
at: magazine publishing self
Info